The name Servigliano, which is a characteristic village in the province of Fermo where this property is located, derives from the name of a Roman soldier Servilius or the gens Servilia. the ancient village was located in a hilly position 4 kilometers from where the village is now located. In 1771 the town collapsed and was rebuilt in a more favorable flat position by Pope Clement XIV, taking the name of Castel Clementino in his honor. Construction continued under Pope Pius VI. In 1863, with the unification of Italy, the village resumed its old name.
Nowadays Servigliano placed almost equidistant between the Adriatic coast and the Sibillini Mountains, is a village of about 2000 inhabitants with easy access to services, shops, bars and restaurants, transport and various amenities.
The apartment is located on the first floor of a brick house, with an entrance on the ground floor, overlooking the main square of the town, in one of the ancient buildings of Castel Clementino. The building is in excellent structural condition, it preserves the original features unaltered, even the apartment inside has undergone some changes if necessary in conditions necessary to become more functional according to modern parameters.
The house is spread over two floors, with the attic floor partially usable. On the ground floor the large entrance and on the first floor a living room with a balcony overlooking the square, a kitchen, three double bedrooms, one with a small balcony (currently used as a study) and two bathrooms; in the attic floor whose height is at most two meters and 70 cm, other spaces could be created. The apartment has a total usable area, excluding balconies and the attic (95 sqm.) Of approx. 118 sqm.
The primary services all connected functioning, electricity, water and sanitation service, heating with town gas.