The name Servigliano, which is a characteristic village in the province of Fermo where this property is located, derives from the name of a Roman soldier Servilius or the gens Servilia. the ancient village was located in a hilly position 4 kilometers from where the village is now located. In 1771 the town collapsed and was rebuilt in a more favorable flat position by Pope Clement XIV, taking the name of Castel Clementino in his honor. Construction continued under Pope Pius VI. In 1863, with the unification of Italy, the village resumed its old name.
Nowadays Servigliano placed almost equidistant between the Adriatic coast and the Sibillini Mountains, is a village of about 2000 inhabitants with easy access to services, shops, bars and restaurants, transport and various amenities.
The commercial space currently used as a bar is located on the ground floor of an ancient building overlooking the main square of the town. Strategically the best position for a public place, in fact it naturally attracts the local population and the many tourists who, especially in the spring and summer months, crowd the characteristic village. In fact, in the same square every summer numerous events of cultural interest take place, among which the annual historical parade, the Torneo Cavalleresco (Knightly Tournament) of Castel Clementino, stands out.
The commercial space houses the counter room on the ground floor and in the back an internal room mainly used by customers in the winter months, warm and welcoming in addition to services intended for the public (total surface 145 sqm.), In the basement the warehouses and cold rooms for the conservation of foodstuffs (26 square meters).