This beautiful luxury villa with private park and church is only a few minutes away from the centre of Macerata. The villa was built on an existing property dating back to the second half of the 13th century, on a site where there was a church dedicated to Sant’Antimo, which was rebuilt in 1660 and dedicated to San Filippo Neri. At the same time a hunting lodge which was on the property was enlarged and turned into a villa. In the 1990s the current owners purchased the property and enlarged it.
The property is composed of the villa of approx. 450 sq.mt., lodges for 85 sq.mt., terraces and porches, a guest house, large garages, storage rooms, a private church and a well maintained park. The property enjoys a beautiful panoramic South-facing location with open views of the rolling hills and the surrounding countryside.
The villa is built on 3 floors. Ground floor: the extremely bright living areas onto the porch and the beautiful garden, the dining room, the kitchen, a bathroom, the boiler room and storage rooms. First floor: a large access area, two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a study and access to the beautiful lodge. Second floor: two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a guest bedroom.
The villa has been restored with a great refined taste, paying attention to the high-quality finishing materials, such as the floors and the bathroom/kitchen tiles, the doors and windows, the decorations, as well as all the utility systems.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Index (IPE) 137,383 kwh/mq*anno